Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We finally have power back!!!!




Well, we are back in business now that the power is back on. It is amazing how dependable we are on electricity. It was maybe 5 seconds after the power went out on Saturday afternoon that my son said: What are we going to do now?. Well, we put a fire in the fireplace and cooked dinner on the barbecue and had a lovely dinner by flash light. Then we dusted off the dust on a few board games that we have not played in a while and played them Saturday night by the fire. It was so nice. We are always going in twenty different directions that we never stop to smell the roses. I can honestly stay that I am very guilty of that myself because I don't remember the last time that my kids and I actually sat down to a nice board game. We actually spent some quality time together. We still have no power at home, but we are surviving. Hope everyone is safe and warm. Hopefully, we will all get our power back very shortly. 

 In the midst of this crazy snow storm, I found this butterfly on a bush outside the studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment